Monday, March 24, 2014

Actors/Actress Needed!

Hey you guys! :D I am making a NEW video! (My last one I accidently deleted, but I will post it as soon as I can ) It is gonna be a promo for the new series I am thinking about making called Your Story, My Life. It's about a group of friends who all come together even though they are totally different. They write stories and those stories end up happening in each other's lives. This is gonna be a GREAT web series and I hope a lot of you try out! I will be having auditions this Thursday at 6pm Wooztime. If you can't make it or you can't get in to the unit, please message me and make the Subject, Audition and tell me about yourself and a little example of how you would act. Hope all the future stars can make it! ~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment