Saturday, March 15, 2014

Girl's New Outfit Review

It's me Cel, here with another review of the new Spring Beach collection! c:


Hair:
Name: Long Pony Tail
Review: A long pony tail. I think it's pretty cute, but should be a little bit farther away from the head (it's a little squished). I still think it's SUPER cute though. c:
Pic:



Shirt:
Name: Patterned Tube Top
Review: A cropped tube top with patterns on it and a necklace and bracelet. This is my favorite item in the collection, and it super cute!
Pic:



Pants:
Name: Flowy Skirt
Review: A flowing medium-long skirt that ends right before the ankles. Honestly.. There is already a skirt like this but this one isn't as cute.. It doesn't really match the shirt that much and I don't think it really POPS. Whatever :P

Pic:



Shoes:

Name: Laced Sandals
Review:  A pair of sandals with laced straps. I like this item but I think the bottom of the sandal is too thick. Alot of other shoes are like this so it's not that special.. I like it anyway though but I think they should have been heels. :D
Pic:



Full Outfit:

No comments:

Post a Comment