Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Member + All About me

Hey Guys!So I am a new blogger here at Woozapalooza! :)And my username is AshelyLuvCookies,You could call me Carly or Cookies! :) I wanna thank so much to Celie for letting me in & join the blog.So this is some informstion about me! :)

Name : AshelyLuvCookies

Hobby : Reading books & Writing

What Would I post about : Fashion & Advices

Favorite Movie : Frozen <3

Favorite Actress : Jennifer Lawrence

Favourite Actor : Adam Sandler & Leonardo DiCaprio

Favorite Top 3 Songs : 3.Wild Wild Love ~Pitbull
                                      2.Me and My Broken Heart ~ Rixton
                                       1.Take Me Home ~ Cash Cash
Favorite Color : Periwinkle,Mint & peach <3

Favorite Female Singer : Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift

Favorite Male Singer : Bruno Mars & Justin Timberlake

Favorite Food : Lasagna

Favorite Drink : Lemonade

Favorite Book : The Cupcake Diaries

Favorite Youtuber : Bethany Mota & Stilababe09

Favorite  Country : Japan & USA

Favorite Band : One Direction <3

So that's all about me!I'll catch with you guys later! ;)
Xoxo~Carly


 
(: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment