Saturday, May 3, 2014

Another Update? u.u WOWWW

Hey, it's me Cel back again with another small update I discovered! This time, I actually LIKE this update! Whenever you pull someone's profile up and hover over the "follow" button, it now shows how many woozens are in the unitz. I am sooo happy that Woozworld finally made this, because I have been waiting for this update since I joined!
I just wish that when you clicked on the button that showed how many woozens are in the unit, that it showed WHO was in the unit. Hopefully that will be a future update though.

That's all for now! :D
In my next post I will be revealing 
the first item in my BRAND SPANKIN' NEW
Fashion Collection! :D
I was going to enter it in the EvaWooz contest..
But my computer broke so I couldn't enter it on time -.-... Well, au revoir mes amis!
^^Cel






No comments:

Post a Comment