Thursday, May 8, 2014

New Spar and Spipster Outfits

New outfits have arrived in Woozworld! YAYYY! They are called Spar (girls) and Spipster (boys). They have sort of a country western sort of look. But when you buy them the colors look like an apple XD. Take a look at the banner!
You can buy them for $4.99 each or $9.99 for 2 outfits plus a bonus outfit!
My woozen looks sort of weird wearing them though.. Look for yourself.. u.u

See? XD It looks cute but I think the pants look weird on me.. My color suits the outfit well in my opinion, though. 

I'll be doing a review for this outfit in my next post.. But.. I want to say one thing right now... The shoes are really ugly.. xD What do you think? Comment in the chat box! :D

That's all for today! :[] 
Just so you know that's supposed to be
a laughing face... :[]
Byee!
New sign-off logo whoop whoop.
Those air guitar chickens xDDD




No comments:

Post a Comment