Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How to With Cel (1)

Hey everyone! So, I was really bored today because I was waiting in queue at SOTW.. Which I just lost connection to like an hour before it started -.- But, I was thinking, and I know a lot of people aren't made of money. Some people can't afford hair products or stuff like that. Or, you don't have the time in the morning to do your hair. xD I know this really isn't Woozworld related, but I found a new, money-free way to curl your hair. It literally takes like no time if you sleep on it over night.(LOL sorry for the all the guys and girls who this doesn't really, er.. work for?) But, for all you straight-haired girls like me, here you go:

How to curl your hair with no heat or curlers:

1. Take a shower. Take a nice hot shower and make sure to wash your hair.

2. Partially dry your hair. Dry your hair off with a TOWEL until it is damp. Make sure to use a towel so you don't get to many tangles. Don't brush your hair.

3. Put your hair in a low bun. To do this, grab all your hair and pull it back, comb through it with your fingers to make it more smooth. You can use a brush if you want. Twist your hair until it is all the way to the end. Then, roll it into a bun and hold it in place with a rubber band. If you have bangs, ignore them.

4. Sleep/other. Go to bed and sleep through the night. Or, if it is still say time, do another activity. When you wake up, the next steps will begin.

5. Take the bun out. After you wake up, or you think enough time has passed, take the bun out. Pull the different locks of hair apart until you have it the way you like.

6. Get rid of the frizzy's D: If you have a lot of frizzy's/stray hairs, apply oil or spray-on conditioner. If you don't have this, wet your hand down and try to smooth your hair.

7. Finalize/Accessorize! Add any final touches that you find necessary. If you have bangs, you can pull them back and hold them in place with 2 bobby pins crossed like an X. You can also add a bow, headband, or any accessory you like!

So there you go c:. You can try it if you want lol. My hair doesn't curl very well so this is what I have to do in order to make it have that curly/wavy effect. Sorry if this isn't something of your interest, or if it didn't work. I know it isn't really about Woozworld, so.. I decided to tell you a little something about that 'Delicious Update' that max had posted about. The new update is going to be food/candy BIO seeds.On Twitter, it says 'SWEET' things are coming. CANDY BIO! :D.But, I think they will also be adding new FOODZ. I can just tell xD. It's so obvious, because he said 'Delicious' and 'Starving'. I can tell you for 99% sure that that's going to be the update xD. But wow, 3 hours for that? It must be a big deal. Or, there will be more updates along with it u.u.
Well, that's all for now!
Cya! -Cel
(I'm on a laptop, so I don't have a sign-off on here xD)
Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment