Saturday, June 28, 2014

Jelly Prom?.. o.0

Heeeeeey Guuuuuyssss! It's me Celia (haha I'm done with saying Cel on here because I like my name better, but on Ww that's still my nickname :P). Before I start the main topic of this post, I just wanted to say one thing. I'm eating a blue popsicle right now. I thought it was blue raspberry, but it turns out to be blue cotton candy (my favorite). YUMM! xD. I guess that sort of relates to today's topic, Jelly Prom.. Weird right?! I knew that this years prom was going to be related to deserts or candy, but JELLY? xDDDD I think it would be much cooler to have like a candy land theme. The one thing I am excited about is the new outfits and furniture collection. :D!
I think the new outfits and furni are cute and creative. There are 2 girls outfits (Sundae and Jelly), and 1 boy outfit (Lollipop). There is even a new unitz design contest, and the winner gets to host prom in their unitz!! Speaking of unitz, the new Jelly Prom unitz is AMAAAAAZING! Candy and deserts are all over the place. OMG, A DREAM COME TRUEE XD. There is also new Jelly Sweeds, shapes, and machines available in the Ww store and Shopz. 

New Jelly Prom unitz, furni, and gourmetz. 

That's all for now! xD
Ima go get another popsicle c':
Bye!! -Celia (CelieLove37)


No comments:

Post a Comment