Thursday, June 19, 2014

Woozen Progect 01

Many of you have been asking 'How do you get rich on Woozworld?' So,  I have decided that it is time for me to answer these questions to the fullest, by doing the first Woozen Project of Woozapalooza. It's pretty simple how this works. I will be creating a new account. I will have 1 month to make this new woozen as rich as I can get them to be. Once my WoozIN says 'Member since 1 month ago', the time is up. Every week I will be keeping you updated on my progress. The goal is that by the end of one month, this woozen is considered "rich". I will tell you how I did things, and easy ways to get "rich" fast.
My new woozen's username for this project is: TypicalInsanity. 
Yeah I know, a little weird xD. I wanted it to be unique and different. You can add me on that account if you want. I hope this project helps :D 
Bye c:
Cya next time.
-Cel
(I'll make sure to keep you updated weekly on this project)

No comments:

Post a Comment