Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Woozen Project Update

Hey guys, it's me, Cel. I don't know what that whole post of Summer's was about.. Me being fake or whatsoever. I'm obviously not fake, I'm completely real. I don't talk behind any followers backs, so whatever '.' I'm not going to argue over something that isn't true in the first place xD. (Btw, I only said SuSummer because you were saying CeCelia, hmm?) Anyway.. My woozen for the woozen project I have been working on is now level 20! :D It was actually pretty simple to do this in a matter of days.
1. You need to get votes. Get people to vote you, or make new accounts to vote yourself.
2. Collect the collectibles, and feed your woopetz that you get on the 2nd or 3rd day. This will help you level up by giving you preztige.
3. After you level up, you need beex. You can vote people, and collect collectibles to do this. Pretty simple.

That's really all I have to say for now.. But really I don't know what to say like really... o.0 But bye! Think what you think, because I know the truth ;). -Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment