Thursday, July 3, 2014

I was expecting better than this...

Hey guys... Sup? It's me, Ms. Fab-bo! So as I started up with the title, I was expecting this year's prom to be super super super fab and super amaze... And then Jelly Prom came up, I mean it was pretty interesting and all, but wasn't my DREAM PROM, anyway...I mean I don't really mind jelly being the theme, only thing... The outfits and the jelly furni isn't very very great...
In that too, outfits are fine but seriously they could have been more creative with the furni, like come on, have you seen the jelly table -.- it's so... Plain -.- and the jelly light, ugh I wouldn't take it even if it was free, jelly stool is OK, jelly chair is meh, jelly drinks table is ok but could do some more work in its shape, I personally give the furni 5 out of 10 marks, and the outfits 8 out of 10 marks because I kinda like the Sundae outfit.... Let's not talk about the jelly outfit cos really... BE CREATIVE the jelly dress looks a lot like the promiful dress... Actually the makes sense cos promiful was a pre-prom outfit, but I guess they should have made a different design...
In short... Be creative with the furni... Otherwise, fabulous outfits, fabulous unitz, AMAZING work with the unitz... Well done...
So this was kind of a review for the jelly prom furni and outfit...
I say, do not spend your money on any of the jelly furni... Unless you think you are a great interior decorator and you can make it work in the jelly unitz...
Wait, did I leave out boys outfits? Yep I did, so... I LOVE boys outfits, amazing idea, fab outfits...
Go for the outfits!
Alright, love ya guys.
~Ms. Fab-bo


No comments:

Post a Comment