Saturday, August 23, 2014

1st Video! :D

Heeeeeeeeeey guuuuyyyyys! It's me Celia. So, today I uploaded my very 1st Youtube video! It took me about 15 minutes to sketch the picture, and about an hour to ink and shade it. That was the easy part. Then I had to edit it, add titles and audio, and revert the video into time-lapse so it was much shorter. That took me all day. I have been working on this video from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. I'm sick though so I had nothing else to do.. Sooooo, I have decided to share my video with you!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY 1st YOUTUBE VIDEO!

You can see the final picture + more art to come at my Deviant Art page: artinsanity37.deviantart.com

Woooh, officially a Youtuber! ;o Byeeee!

Woozworld-CelieLove37
Youtube-ArtInsanity
Deviant Art-Artinsanity37

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment