Saturday, August 30, 2014

2nd Youtube Video!

Heeeeeey Guuuuys, It's me Celia! So, remember how I made a Youtube channel a few weeks back? Well, last week I uploaded my very first video. Now here I am with my second one! This video runs along the same lines as the last one, but is quiete different.
In this video I am speed COLORING a fire/water manga girl. I did the sketching and inking off screen this time, then did the final picture in full color :P. I haven't actually done a full color illustration in a while though.. So sorry that I'm a little rough xD.  Still, I hope you enjoy! :D
CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY 2nd YOUTUBE VIDEO!
I will be doing a video every Saturday, possibly more often. I might actually film another video tomorrow just for fun. :D
Btw, I didn't post this picture on Deviant Art because I actually don't like it that much xD.  So.. yep!

Bye!
Woozworld: CelieLove37
Youtube: ArtInsanity
Deviant Art: ArtInsanity37
Email: artinsanity37@gmail.com 
OR 
CelieLove37Woozworld@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment