Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Posting finally!

So what is the up guys!! Haha that was weird. So hey its Summer. I know you haven't heard from me in a while. It's because as you know, I quit. Yes, yes I did quit Woozworld. Recently, I have been playing Woozworld more often because on my school issued laptop they are starting to block things. So I was thinking, if I'm playing the game why not post? So now I'm posting! I would have posted on sunday or last night, but I didn't know what to post. UNTILLLL I was buying new hairstyles and was going through the colors and found this amazing cute blue hair color! I decided I was gonna make this a trend! So PLEASE. PLEASE do not copy this picture or in fact this outfit. Yes you can copy the hair color of course but not the outfit along with it! And btw, I'm not telling my color code because its a secret ;) But here is my new look:


AHHH! SO happy so excited and proud. Well I hope you like it! And if you don't, well keep your comments to yourself please. :P

I was thinking about posting a new daily outfit every day. How does that sound? Hmm. Comment in the chat box and tell me what you think! Well that's it for today guys! Byeeeeeeee

XOXOXO Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment