Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hacked/Exclusive Items?

Hey everyone! It's me Celia, and today I am here to show you these exclusive pictures given to me by a woozen (They told me not to mention there name).
It seems as if the items are either mod items or just hacked. I have never seen any of these garments on Woozworld, although I have heard about the Burger King crown before xD. I think the other 2 items are like assassin clothing?  It would be nice if the names of the items weren't blocked off, then it would be easier to tell what exactly they are. Comment below what you think these items are, where they are from, and how this woozen has them? 
I also have this other picture:
I was scrolling through my Ww Facebook when I came upon this.. The funny thing is I was in this picture too, behind the inventory. Also, that unit is MY TENT! And trust me, none of them are Woozguides. I won't mention any names because I don't want to get them in trouble. But when this woozen told me they had a woozguide shirt, I thought they were lying.. I guess not! 

Hopefully I will be able to show you more exclusive things and secrets of Woozworld soon!

That's all for today! :D
Bye!
(Youtube Icon)
-Celia
P.S. You can visit my Deviant Art to view more drawings I have done other then just my Youtube Videos.

Woozworld: CelieLove37
Youtube: ArtInsanity
Deviant Art: ArtInsanity37
Facebook: Celia Wooz
Emails: CelieLove37woozworld@gmail.com
artinsanity37@gmail.com






2 comments:

  1. 1st one is confirmed assasin's creed by me and my stupidity. i found an assasin's creed unitz owned by mod so thats whut i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st one is confirmed assasin's creed by me and my stupidity. i found an assasin's creed unitz owned by mod so thats whut i think

    ReplyDelete