Saturday, September 13, 2014

New Video! #4

Hey everyone! It's me Celia again. It's Saturday, which means a new video! This week I had some art block, and I honestly didn't know what to draw.. Finally I decided I would draw a "Bunny Girl". She is half rabbit, half human (pretty much, she just has bunny ears.. and a tail but it doesn't show in the video). CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY 4th VIDEO!. I really hope you enjoy it :)
Oh, and one more thing. I added a new ending to my video with annotation links! You'll see what I mean at the end of the video. Also, I updated my cover photo. Today I will also be drawing a new profile pic, but thats later. Lol. So yeah.. :I
I guess thats all for now! xD. 
Bye!!!
P.S. You can now submit your woozen for RFOTW (Random Fashionista of the Week). Just scroll down, click the button, and type your woozen name in. It's that simple! 

-Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment