Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy October! :)

Hello everyone, it's me Celia. Happy 1st day of October! :D Here is a little autumn poem for the occasion:
What will you be up to this fall? Now that the weather has cooled down, there are plenty of things you can do that don't wear you out as badly. For example, my friends and I will be going to a theme park on Friday. I can't wait :D. Also, Halloween is only 1 month away c:! What are you going to be for Halloween? I'm not sure yet what I will dress up as.. lol. I will probably just do something simple.  The thing I am mainly thinking about is all the cool fall themed drawing I can do :D! I already made one.. :o

What do you think? :P The color looks better in real life. But there you go.
Bye..
Happy October!
~Celia
(P.S. No copying posts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment