Saturday, November 29, 2014

Future Items In Woozworld?

Hey guys, it's me Celia! :o Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been busy and I'm currently working on the new design and theme for the blog (coming soon). :D!
Anyway, today I am posting another exclusive post about future things in Woozworld. The exclusive pictures I have today are sort of.. weird.. though, and I think it may have something to do with IGWA, which I told you about in an earlier post. If you haven't read about it yet, search it in the blog search bar :P. I'm not sure if it does have to do anything with it though, because it is quite odd, and looks sort of monstrous or poisonous?. Take a look:
See what I mean? The 1st picture looks like some sort of evil villain or monster, and the 2nd picture looks like a poisonous weight lift thing xD. I am honestly not sure what this is, what do YOU think?
Sadly, that's all for today..
There hasn't really been anything to post about, except the current events in Woozworld, and I think that it is un-needed to post about that since you can read about it in the Woozworld Blog..
Bye!!!
-New Signoff- I hope you like it :o




No comments:

Post a Comment