Monday, December 22, 2014

Charmazing..? + Winter/Holiday Special

Hey guys, it's me Celia. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with school finals and being sick and all. But today, when logging onto Woozworld I saw that Style Me Up is back, and introduced something called Charmazing. At first, I was like... Lucky Charms.. St. Patricks Day? But then I soon realized it is actually talking about jewelry! Anyway, you can check out the Woozworld blog to read more about that. What I am here to talk about is the Charmazing Quiz! I know that most of you are probably hoping I'm going to give you the answers, but actually.. YOU DON'T NEED THEM. While in queue, just click on the prize box and you will receive your prize xD. Nice little trick, right?
Anyway, this is the prize you get:
I love the bracelets :o
Now, onto the next topic of the post... My winter/holiday special video is now up on Youtube.
You can visit my channel, ArtInsanity, or click this link!: CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEO!!!! 
I've posted more video's since I last made a post about my Youtube, so you can watch those too if you want. I'd also appreciate it if you comment, like, and subscribe xD...

That's all for today :P...
I hope your enjoying your winter breaks, and holiday season! :D 
Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment