Sunday, December 14, 2014

How to Wear Iceskates in Woozworld!

Hey guys, it's me Celia, back with another post. So today I am going to teach you how to wear ice-skates in Woozworld. It was something I was actually wondering about.

1.  So the first thing you want to do is go into a unit that has these special ice tiles in them. I know that there is some in the Central Plaza and Woozen Quests. Central Plaza most likely has a smaller queue.





2. Next, you need to go stand on the ice. When standing off the ice, you will have normal shoes. Once you walk onto the ice, you get cool ice-skates that match the color that your shoes were! Note that girls have figure skates, and boys have hockey skates.

3. Walk around on the ice. Do you notice that you walk very fast, just as if you are iceskating?! I think this is super cool, and I'm happy Woozworld added this feature for this Woozmas. Also, note that you don't get to keep the skates... ;c Your woozen only gets to wear them while on ice, and once you walk off they disappear, along with your speed.

I hope this post helped those of you who were wondering about the iceskating!
Bye! - Celia













No comments:

Post a Comment