Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New Girl/ Blogger XD

Hey Guys! My name is Ally and I'm one of the new bloggers on this cool website. My woozen name is allyelectric. So for my first post I decided to make this one a little bit about me. So as I said before my name is Ally. My fave color is of course blue as most people see on my WoozIn page. I love to draw, especially anime, and I just love to have a good time. When I make my posts, they will all mostly be on the latest fashion. Fashion is something that I have loved for a very long time, even as long as I can remember. So I hope you guys like it <3. Merry Christmas every one! Here is a sneak peek at some clothes that i will be talking about. It's just super cute and I cant wait. 

  Until next time, this is Ally with the latest fashion scoop.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment