Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Are You Naughty or Nice? Woozworld Updates!

Hey guys! It's me Celia and today I am here to talk about some new updates in Woozworld revolving around being naughty or nice. One thing though.. Isn't the word naughty kind of funny? hehe
Anyway, lets get back on topic. Woozworld was recently updated, and there were quite a few changes. I don't want to make this post about all of them, but I will list off the ones I know of: 
Zoom in bar, new click in win (free wooz), new chat bar/ filter method, new items are transferable, certain items are not transferable anymore. 
So those are the updates I realized... But there is one more thing. THE ZOMBIES ARE BACKKK! Now, if you weren't a member of Woozworld back in October, then you probably don't know what I'm talking about. Most of you probably do though, I am talking about zombeardtosis, a Woozworld disease that some believe was based off of ebola -.-. Well, zombeardtosis may not be back, but something quite similar to it is.. Woozworld is calling it a, "Grey cloud of hatred". What is does is basically turns your woozen into some ugly, dull person and it makes your woozen colorless except for the eyes. Take a look:
This is what my woozen looks like before and after the cloud of hatred hit Woozworld. See what I meant when I said dull and ugly? It actually wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for the face... Ick!!
There are a few ways to cure your "hatred" and gain more "love", though. You can either buy Ms. Mirage's Secret from the Woozworld Store or complete the Objectivz

Now, onto the next part of this post! THE NEW FILTER METHOD?! If you haven't read the Woozworld blog yet, you might be thinking we can say whatever we want on Woozworld, aka no filter. But, sorry to say, that isn't the case . Woozworld has made it to where we have levels of trust, and trusted players chat more freely. Green is the most trusted level, yellow equals a normal level of trust, and red is an untrusted player. Each woozen has started out on the green level, and if you say mean, rude, or bad words on Woozworld, then your trust-level will go down. I tested the filter out on my backup account and got suspended for 6 hours after I kept saying bad things after I hit red. 
I warn you to be nice and keep a green level! Once you are known as very trusted, you will be able to say more things! This is how you will know how trusted you are:
See? 

I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully it helped!... 
Bye!!!!! 
xoxo~ CelieLove37 (Celia) 
P.S. Visit my Youtube channel to watch my latest videos! 
   




No comments:

Post a Comment