Sunday, June 14, 2015

5 Fun Things to do in Summer!!!!!

Hey guys! It's me Celia. Long time no see, right? Anyways, since I basically don't play Woozworld anymore (sorry, it just got a little boring, and the app always glitches so...yeah) I decided to do a post that can benefit anyone... 5 THINGS TO DO IN SUMMER! I know for some of you it isn't summer time yet, but where I live it is. So, let's get started! :D

1. Go swimming. Yes, what most of us love doing in the summer time, SWIMMING! Whether it is at the beach or the pool, swimming is a great way to cool off in the summer heat.

2. Hang out with friends. Who DOESN'T love hanging out with friends? Even if you are on the shy side, hanging out or talking to your friends is a great way to spend the summer.

3. Discover new hobbies. Most of us have hobbies that we love to do, example: drawing. But, there are many new activities to try, so why not discover a new passion this summer?! :D

4. Fashion ;). Well, I know this isn't really an "activity" to do, but fashion is still a big part of summer,and Woozworld definitely puts that at there top of the 'to do' list.

5. Have fun! This has probably been told to you a BAGILLION (That's a number, right?) times before, but the main part of your summer break is to have fun. Do what you love, and enjoy doing it! :D

Well, I hope this post was helpful... interesting... Whatever xD
Anyways, have a great day and a great summer!
Bye!!
-Celia (CelieLove37)
Ha, my chibi sign off for old times sake ;)
Btw, go watch my new video @ArtInsanity on Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment