Saturday, September 5, 2015

New Header/ Theme Ideas?

Hey guys! It's me Celia! So, as you know, school is right around the corner, or it already started for a lot of us like me. Anyways, since summer is almost over, it is time to create a new theme for the blog! The problem is, I'm not sure what type of theme to do. I was thinking of doing a back to school/ fall theme? I have a basic idea of what I want it to look like, but the problem is I don't really have that much time to edit a new header along with weekly drawing videos, school, and homework... So, I thought of an idea....
What would you guys think if I drew the new header? This way I could make a video and the header at the same time... Hmm... I would probably just draw the basic picture then add in the text online to make it look neater/cleaner. It would be drawn in like an anime/manga style, and it would have all of the bloggers on it. I'm not sure what I would do for a background yet...

Anyways, comment below or in the chat box what you think, or possible themes you would want for the month of Semptember, October, and November! (There will be a Halloween theme for October btw...) ;)

Anyways, that is all for today's post. Thanks for reading, bye!
~CelieLove37



No comments:

Post a Comment